Sammie's Updates

Sunday, March 19, 2006

NAWF

Last weekend was the second annual North Alabama Whitewater Festival (NAWF). My boyfriend, Boyd, and I drove down from Memphis on Thursday night. This year I decided not to compete but to stay behind the camera and take stills the whole weekend. I am a whitewater photographer, and I decided to sell my pictures for the first time.

Friday was the waterfall competition along with a Boatercross. Boyd did extremely well along with most all of the other contestants.


Eric Jackson (owner or Jackson Kayaks) and his family was there. Boyd and I hung out with their family for a lot of the weekend.
Saturday was the Rodeo which was a lot of fun and the parties at night were even better! The pictues are going to be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home